My Mission and My Work:
|I am enthusiastically dedicated to developing fun, positive and productive long term relationships with great clients! I drive results by engaging with my clients to understand their needs and goals. I apply my experience, passion, and discipline to make a difference in their lives and their businesses. My practice focuses on business law, estate planning and probate including:||
- Properly setting up and maintaining corporations and LLCs to reduce the risk of individual liability
- Creating “template” contracts for key customers and vendors
- Developing Buy Sell Agreements
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial leases
- Protecting our clients’ interests in the purchase or sale of a business
- Drafting solid Wills that reflect clients’ wishes and values
- Preparing other estate planning documents including:
- General Durable Powers of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care
- Health Care Directives
- Community Property Agreements
- Memorial Instructions
- Representing clients in routine and complex probates
I hope that this site answers your preliminary questions about my legal services. I offer over twenty-five years of solid legal experience and judgment. I put that experience to use daily, by passionately representing my clients in helping them achieve their goals.
Sherry Bosse Leuders was published in the July 2014 issue of the King County Bar Association Bar Bulletin. You can read her article The Right to Privacy: Pregnant Women’s Health Care Directives in Washington.
I have been writing a series of articles published by GPSolo eReport, through the American Bar Association that gives insight into how I run my office. Part one is The Virtual Truth: Seven Factors to Consider Before Opening a Virtual Law Practice. Part two is The Virtual Truth: Taking on Technology. Part three is The Virtual Truth: Four Tips for Creating and Maintaining an Efficient and Productive Virtual Law Firm Team.