Our business attorneys represent a variety of business entities including:
We serve as general counsel for our clients, providing trusted “on call” resources on an on-going basis. Our business law services includes:
- Forming and properly maintaining business entities to help protect business owners from individual liability. In addition, we work with our clients to prepare well-drafted business agreements help business owners avoid disputes with their business partners down the road. See details about our work in forming your corporation or limited liability company.
- Creating a variety of business agreements for our clients, including “template” contracts for clients to use routinely as part of their on-going business operations.
- Reviewing and providing advice on contracts presented to our clients for signature.
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial leases. The fine print contained in a commercial lease can make a big difference! It’s a safe bet that your landlord has hired a business attorney to draft your lease. As a result, it likely contains numerous clauses that highly favor the landlord. You need to understand the implications of those clauses, and also have some negotiating power! Hiring an attorney to assist you with a commercial lease is a smart and important step for any business owner.
- Purchasing or selling a business.
See what our clients are saying…
”I had an extremely positive experience working with Stacey. I’ve worked with her in multiple situations now and I would say in all of those situations it’s been very positive and I’ve always left feeling like I had my needs met in every way."Sara DeanBusiness Law Client