| We represent a variety of business entities including:
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Joint Ventures
- Sole Proprietorships
“Thank you Stacey, I love working with you, you are amazing.” Rob Girling, Principal and Co-Founder, Artefact Group
We serve as general counsel for our clients, providing trusted “on call” resources on an on-going basis. Our representation includes:
- Forming and properly maintaining business entities to help protect business owners individual liability and avoid disputes with their business partners down the road.
- Creating a variety of business agreements for our clients, including “template” contracts for clients to use routinely as part of their on-going business operations.
- Reviewing and providing advice on contracts presented to our clients for signature.
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial leases. The fine print contained in a commercial lease can make a big difference! It’s a safe bet that your landlord has hired an attorney to draft your lease, which contains numerous clauses completely favoring the landlord. You need to understand the implications of those clauses, and also have some negotiating power! Hiring an attorney to assist you with a lease is a smart and important step for any buinsess owner.
Check out current and past speaking engagements Stacey has done on Business Law HERE.