Here to Guide, Here to Help.
Our practice focuses on probate, estate planning and business law. We achieve results by engaging with our clients to understand their needs and goals. We apply our experience, legal knowledge, and passion to make a difference in our clients’ lives and their businesses.
- Virtual Law Firm
- Convenient Ballard Location for Meetings with Clients
- Serving Clients in North Seattle and Surrounding Areas since 1999
Probate, Estate Planning, and Business Law
We hope that this site answers your preliminary questions about our probate, estate planning and business law services. We offer over twenty-five years of solid legal experience and judgment. We put that experience to use daily by efficiently, competently and ethically representing our clients to help them achieve their goals.
- Properly setting up and maintaining corporations and LLCs to reduce the risk of individual liability
- Creating “template” contracts for key customers and vendors
- Developing Buy Sell Agreements
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial leases
- Protecting our clients’ interests in the purchase or sale of a business
- Working with clients to achieve their goals related to business succession
- Drafting solid Wills that reflect clients’ wishes and values
- Preparing other estate planning documents including:
- General Durable Powers of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care
- Health Care Directives
- Community Property Agreements
- Memorial Instructions
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Representing personal representatives and estate beneficiaries in routine and complex probates
- Assisting clients in administering smaller estates that do not require probate
- Representing trustees and trust beneficiaries in trust administration