In these videos below, Debbie Whitlock of Sound Financial Partners, Inc. interviews Stacey on Wills and Estate Planning. These videos were produced in conjunction with an eWoman Network seminar with Stacey and Debbie on January 21, 2010 in Seattle, Washington:
Estate Planning Video Part 1
Why do you need a Will and what happens if you don’t have one
- 4 minutes 5 seconds
- Why do you need a Will?
- What happens if you don’t have a Will?
- Why “Do-It-Yourself” Wills can be a Costly Mistake?
Estate Planning Video Part 2
Why use an Attorney? Intestate Succession and when to revise your Will
- 5 minutes 55 seconds
- Why should Wills be prepared by an attorney?
- What does “Intestate Succession” mean?
- When do Wills need to be revised?
Estate Planning Video Part 3
Considerations for Gay and straight unmarried couples, single and divorced people
- 5 minutes 44 seconds
- What are the special estate planning considerations for unmarried heterosexual couples?
- Why should unmarried gay and straight couples have domestic partnership agreements?
- What are some special estate planning considerations if you are single or newly divorced?
The video below is an interview with Patricia Wangsness
Interview with Stacey Romberg on Estate Planning and Probate Regarding Real Estate
Northwest Real Estate Forum with Patricia Wangsness Video Interviewing Stacey Romberg
- 8 minutes 50 seconds
- Real Estate Rights
- Real Estate in Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Northwest Real Estate Forum, Real Estate Web Video Resource with Patricia Wangsness. www.northwestrealestateforum.com